Wednesday, 18 December 2013

9. Time Management

This week in lesson I gained more experience when working with editing software. I learnt how to use Adobe Illustrator and learnt how to create an image and then use extrude and bevel tool to change the shape of the image and make it look 3D and can be moved and the 3D image changes as you move it. This is a screenshot of the 3D character that I made in Illustrator and made it into a 3D character.


Also this week in lesson we did an assessment during class where we had to take pictures of taking part a computer and also installing anti-virus software and operating systems onto the computer. This helped improve my time management skills where I did multiple tasks at once, e.g. get photos of me installing things on the computer and we had to do it within a certain time limit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment