Wednesday, 25 September 2013

2. What I Learned About My self Today


What I Have Learned About My Self

Today In class we filled out an online questionnaire which tells us what kind of learner that I am. We also did a test to find out which way of receiving which we like the most. Today I found out that I am activist leaner. I am a very enthusiastic learner and am very motivated when learning. I am always looking for new experiences as I enjoy them and I am very optimistic about new change. Through this it means I am very open-minded and flexible and am very unlikely to resist change which a happy to “have a go” attitude to life. However as an activist learner I have also learned about some of my weaknesses, even though I like new situations I may tend to take unnecessary risks and may go into work without sufficient preparation.

Also today I have learned that I am a visual leaner. I enjoy learning using visual images, such as pictures, diagrams and maps. I often take notes during class and keep a hold of hand outs given out in class. I often use computers and also use the computers to study in a quiet place and visualise information as pictures.



1 comment:

  1. Use this information to help you increase your ability to learn from the class tasks, it will give you more opportunity to gain high grades in the assignments

    ReplyDelete