This week I have learned the basics of visual studios,
during this time we learnt how to add text/message boxes, put numbers and words
into boxes and also how to add background images into our piece.
This week I also finished reading a book which I recently
started reading by my favourite author R.D Wingfield. The book I finished was
called a Winter Frost. This has helped me with improving one of my soft skills
improvements where I wished to improve my vocabulary, this helped by giving me
a range of new words with a new perspective from a more specialized point of
view.
I have also started reading another book called the Pacific by Hugh Ambrose and I wish to finish this within the next month or two and from this to help further improve my vocabulary.

I have the whole collection - a good read all round
ReplyDelete