Wednesday, 9 October 2013

5. How I have continued to keep myself focused

This week when carrying out tasks during class I have been determined to keep up with my strategy to keep myself focused during class. I have done this by during class when we are working individually I brought in a music player and listened to my music during the class so I can keep myself focused, this helps with my motivation as well as I am able to fully focus on my work and not be distracted by other things. This meant that my work ethic during class was strong as I kept my self-motivated to get my work complete. Also when completing class work at home for an assignment when I am working on it I have quiet music on so that I do not get bored and the music keeps me on track and focused on work so that I can get the task finished for when I need it during class or for the assignment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment