Wednesday, 2 October 2013

4. How to keep myself focused

Today we did a short set of questions about how well we think we are doing in our class, for example how well can we concentrate, how well can we meet set tasks and how good we are at meeting deadlines. We also wrote about what we think we can improve on to how we can motivate ourselves.

We also distinguished what strategies we need to go to be able to motivate ourselves when doing our class work and keep focused. One strategy that I will do to keep my self-focused when doing normal tasks would be to listen to music or a podcast, this can help me stay focused when doing these tasks as I will not be distracted by anything in the classroom or anyone else in the classroom. Another strategy that I will use would be to get rid of irrelevant things that will keep me distracted from my task. With this I will not have anything that is irrelevant to the task at hand out and that keep me distracted like having the internet open when it is not needed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment