Wednesday, 23 October 2013

6. Visual basic and Photoshop

This week to help improve my familiarity with Visual Basic I downloaded a free version of this software onto my laptop at home through the Microsoft website. With this version of Visual basic I have downloaded it is easier for me to complete class tasks at home when I haven’t finished them in class. Also I am using this version to help with my familiarity of the software by trying to create things such as text boxes and messages boxes without any guidance from a teacher so I can improve my knowledge of this program. Also during breaks at college I am starting to use Photoshop at my own accord, with this I am working towards another one of my targets by gaining experience with Photoshop and learning how to use all of its tools effectively by myself. 

1 comment:

  1. You have some nice posts here but no major review, you must do this asap as we are about to do the second one.

    ReplyDelete